Magnum Competition - April 28th 2021
Wine Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a Magnum of 2019 Monterra McLaren Vale Shiraz
Date: 28 April 2021
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The Promoter is Field Day Wine Co Pty Ltd (ABN 38 156 090 112).
- Facebook and Instagram are not in any way associated with this competition.
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Adelaide, Australia on the date stated. The competition commences on April 28th 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on May 5th 2021 (Promotion Period).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Eligibility to enter (Minimum Age)
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
Entry into the promotion
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete all the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
- Subscribe to Field Day newsletter here.
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
- Tag 2 people in at least one of the posts on Facebook & Instagram.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the survey is completed by the Eligible Entrant and received by the Promoter.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's full name if they are the winner of the competition in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Judging of entries
- The judging will take place on May 6th 2021.
- The result of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize includes one (1) magnum of 2019 Monterra McLaren Vale Shiraz.
- The Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The winner’s name will be published online on Field Day Wine Co Facebook and Instagram pages on May 6th 2021.
- The winner will have 72 hours to claim the Prize. Should the original winner not claim the Prize within this time, a new winner will be chosen and contacted.